Top 8 Year-End Tax Tip
Income is taxed in the year it is received—but why pay tax today if you can pay it tomorrow instead?
For example, contributing to charity is a great way to get a deduction. And you control the timing
2. Take some last-minute tax deduction
3. Beware of the Alternative Minimum Tax
Watch out for the Alternative Minimum Tax
4. Sell loser investments to offset gain
5. Contribute the maximum to retirement account
Woman Reading 02
6. Avoid the kiddie tax
7. Check IRA Distribution
8. Watch your flexible spending account
Monitor your flexible spending accounts.
For More News Visit